Augmented Reality (AR) is a general term for a collection of technologies used to blend computer generated information with the viewer’s natural senses.
AR is being used in an increasing variety of ways, from providing point-of-sale information to shoppers, tourist information on landmarks, computer enhancement of traditional printed media, service information for on-site engineers; the number of applications is huge.
What Will I Learn?
- Skills to build beautiful real-world Augmented Reality applications from scratch.
- Have a thorough understanding of good practices and principles of Softwares & Plugins and Augmented Reality Developement.
- Build amazing AR apps for Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Learn to integrate complex 3D models with your Augmented Reality application.
- Get a hands on experience of using Unity and a deep understanding of its various features.
- Desktop Computer / Laptop
- Android Device
- Basic Computer Knowledge